Re: U/C frame

Subject: Re: U/C frame
From: Margaret & Dave Watson <dmw@querandi.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:08:11
RonSwinden@aol.com wrote:
> Sorry Dave I used "glued" a bit tounge in cheek but the tubes would i think
> be better on a fresh  bed of redux  they may not sit and fit too well if the
> welding distorts them a little. Ron S No 33

Must admit I say the same type of thing sometimes. I once said to Ivan
that I had just 'welded' the TP5's and TP6's in, and he actually thought
that I had attempted to weld them instead of gluing them! He should have
known better, we have known each other for 19 years.

However, when you "glue" them back in how about greasing the frame so it
doesn't stick? Just a thought.

Regards,
        Dave & Margaret Watson
        #224 G-CUTY (Tri-gear)