Build manual index

Subject: Build manual index
From: europa aviation ltd <enquiries@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:19:47
A few weeks ago Barry Wrenford and others rightly lamented the lack of an
index in the build manual for the Europa.

I have now found time to compile one, which is basically an index of
appropriate sub-headings.  This only applies to the new manual, not to
manuals containing Preliminary Issues.

The index was generated in Corel Ventura, which as far as I know cannot be
exported, so Peter Thomas has very kindly used his expertise to make my
printed output into a downloadable file in Word format.

This file is available via f.t.p. It has been placed in the Europa
sub-directory of the Pub directory at  the address ftp.avnet.co.uk.  The
filename is euroindx.zip

It is compressed and will need unzipping to be used.

I hope you will find it useful.

Regards

Roger