Re: Mod 37 undercarriage

Subject: Re: Mod 37 undercarriage
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 08:39:31
<>
(from Graham S.)

Ah that's just the info. I wanted. I had thought of sawing off the legs ,
drilling axially through them and reattaching with bolts right through
after the welding had been done at the factory. If the bolt solution was
not accepted then the four stubs would be easier to remove when
separated; but if one can do as you suggest, then I shall just take it
all out in once piece. Probably still have to remove all the wrapped
silencing though to get it off the engine. So that has to be weighed
against getting someone in to do the welding while still bolted to the
engine.

Graham C.