Looking to take on unfinished Europa Project........

Subject: Looking to take on unfinished Europa Project........
From: Mike Francis <101520.2660@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 21:05:51
It's an unfortunate fact of life that circumstances change during the
course of a long-term project, as I've found out during the construction
of my nearly completed Suncruiser 32 ( a John Bennet designed Sports
Cruising boat).The fact is, I've been bitten by the flying bug, which has
completely sidelined everything.

I'm therefore looking to take on a Europa project, perhaps uncompleted,
and perhaps with some 'horse-trading' and/or just good hard cash
involved.

Around 35,000 (GBP) has been spent on the boat so far - I know I won't
recover anywhere near that, so will be interested to hear from
anyone about proposals, trades, what-have-you.

I'm situated in Christchurch, Dorset U.K. (about 10 minutes fom
Bournemouth airport). My Compuserve E-mail is Mike Francis 101520,2660.