Unknown Error!!!

Subject: Unknown Error!!!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:48:28
Gidday,
An unusual title, but I know some of you are pretty active on your trash
key, so I needed to gain your attention for the following excerpt from an
Aussie paper.

Why the name Europa anyway? Maybe its founders proximity to Europe and  the
intent of it becoming a continental tourer. If so, its popularity would
require a rename! This may shed some light on things. Read on!
"Life could exist beneath the icy surface of one of Jupiter's moons, NASA
scientists said yesterday. The latest images of Europa, taken by the Galileo
spacecraft, suggested the presence of water. If water does, or did, exist on
Europa, it could help determine whether the moon has an environment warm
enough to host life. NASA scientist Ronald Greeley said Europa showed a lot
of geological activity. He said parts of Europa's icy surface had broken
into large pieces and shifted apart. This shows th ice crust has been or is
still lubricated from below by warm ice or even liquid water, Dr Greeley
said. The photos revealed a cracked icy surface reminiscent of the
Earth'sice-covered Arctic ocean. What we're really looking for is niches
that could support life, Dr Greeley said. But Paul Davies, professor of
natural philosophy at Adelaide University, warned observers not to jump to
conclusions.Just because you've found a place that can support life, doesn't
mean life would have evolved there, he said".

Maybe the building of a Europa is like finding a new life! Draw your own
conclusions.

If anyone is interested still in Amine Blush, the sticky residue left on the
surface of ALL layups, irrespective of the type of hardener used, and would
like to know more, straight from SP Systems mouth (so to speak), let me know
and I'll uplink it individually or generally as desired.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236
The Aussie Connection