Re: 12>24 volt power supplies(Graham Laucht)

Subject: Re: 12>24 volt power supplies(Graham Laucht)
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:17:34
About six months ago, Graham Laucht published a circuit diagram for a voltage
booster - 12>24 volt, I think primarily to drive Turn & Slips. Graham very
kindly modified the circuit for me so that it would handle a slightly heavier
current to drive one of my bits of kit.
I successfully built the unit and it worked well, that is till I tried to
encapsulate it in resin (some months later). I tried to be clever and used
Isopon with a  minimal quantity of hardener but it exothermed none the less
and fried the components. The trouble is that although I have the original
circuit diagram (and original component values), I have lost the revised list
of components. I seem to recall the values of some resistors and a capacitor
were changed.
Graham, if youre out there can you help. I dont have your e- mail address, so
i've had to go public..
You may recall it was for a rad alt drawing .6 amp at 24 volts.

Carl