Re: Rotax 912 for Sale

Subject: Re: Rotax 912 for Sale
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:28:02
I have been asked by Simon Collins to post the following For Sale notice on
the Europa net.

Due to my upgrading to a Subaru engine, I now have a brand new Rotax 912
engine c/w slipper clutch and engine installation kit FOR SALE.

Price #8500.00(pounds sterling). This includes VAT and represents a saving of
approximately #3000 over the current new price.

All enquiries to Mike Thompson on (01732 8744500) - daytime. This is a UK
phone number.

Please do not address your enquiries to me (Carl Pattinson), unless you have
difficulty contacting the above.

Carl Pattinson.