Re: Another builders Web site to look at!

Subject: Re: Another builders Web site to look at!
From: Kerry Lamb <kerrylamb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 11:39:37
Martin, good job with your web site.  Looks like your Europa is coming
along very nicely, looking at your progress just makes me that much more
impatient to get started. The wife has given her approval, but I may have
move the family in another 4 - 6 weeks.  This pesky business of earning a
living sure gets in the way of having fun!

Kerry