912 consumables

Subject: 912 consumables
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 19:10:50
>> Have you fliers got an idea of costs for plugs and
filters for the 912 from Rotax (or another supplier..) yet?
        Also, what brand of oil is being used?<<

Yes to the oil filter, Peugot 205 or something similar, I'll check for you.
Haven't changed any plugs yet.

We are now on Castrol synthetic. We saw an immediate modest increase in power
and reduction in temperatures when we changed from the ordinary running in oil.
Don't ask for quantification I don't have accurate outside air temps or flying
weights.

Graham