Where do I live?

Subject: Where do I live?
From: Richard Thomas <richard@olympics.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 18:06:37
Recently Graham Singleton wrote:

> You'll find plenty of help and encouragement here. Best, however would be to
> find a local builder and go have a look, so you can anticipate the problems.
The
> only serious problem (apart from cash) is allergy to epoxy. You have to keep
the
> stuff at arms length right from the beginning.

Thanks for the welcome Graham (and Tony Krzyzewski), I'm trying to seek a local
builder
to me but alas not arrived to any conslusions just yet, anyone know of any
around
the
Cardiff, United Kingdom area?  I'd be prepared (very very prepared!) to travel
to London,
Birmingham, Liverpool (and places as finding a builder here will suprise me very
much!

Thanks for the epoxy warning, I've been following the articles in Flyer (a
magazine
in Britain) as they are building their own Europa.  Actually this is where I
came
across the Europa Aircraft and have admired the plane ever since (although I
haven't
had chance to have a test flight in one yet).

> Tell us where you live. Presumably Britain?

Oops, sorry, thats something that I should have said in my first mail!  I live
in a
small capital City by the name of Cardiff in South Wales, United Kingdom.

Has anyone created any decent homepages documenting their experiences with the
Europa
Aircraft Kit?

This leaves another point, I'd prefer to be able to find a builder local to me
who's
building the Tri-Gear version of the Europa as this is the version I will build
when the time comes, even though its documented to be a few knots slower than
the
monowheel version (according to Flyer magazine in Britain).

Anyway got to finish this email here and get some C/C++ done (heavy programming
session coming up I think!)

Best wishes everyone,

      EMail from Richard Thomas in Cardiff, United Kingdom
 richard@olympics.demon.co.uk | http://www.olympics.demon.co.uk/