Re: Panel alarms

Subject: Re: Panel alarms
From: Martin <mberner@wow.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 15:17:50
jerry wrote:

> In your message dated Monday 5, August 1996 you wrote :
> > Is it true that alarms on the instrument panel can be set off the standard
> > gauges supplied by Europa?  ie oil temp, oil pres, CHT etc?
> >
> We supply an instrument called the EIS.......................................

> If you would like details by mail please send me your address
>
> Jerry

        Jerry,
                This message has now reached me three times - most recently
today
when it came in
twice !!      I don't want to seem ungrateful but wonder whether this was the
intention
or
whether, if this is a glitch in the Net, anyone else has had this experience ?

        Regards,

                Martin

--
  Martin W. Berner,
  26 Mayfield Road, Valsayn Park, Trinidad, The West Indies

                Live Long and Prosper !