Fly-in !

Subject: Fly-in !
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 19:23:03
Following the visit of the midges (21's ?) I had a real aviation expert
arrive yesterday - a sparrowhawk made a low level intrusion ! Not sure if
he was just interested in the Europa aerodynamics or intent on a
premptive strike against the threatening intruder to his(her) domain.
The forward weapons system seemed formidable (aside from any internal
stores) so I decided to beekareful. You should have seen the vertical
take-off !... something to do with the powered undercarriage I think
(Ivan?)

BTW G-EMIN will be trailed on the roads this weekend but insurance
companies seem coy about this aspect - anyone had this problem ?

gemin