Re: Europa Chat Message Database

Subject: Re: Europa Chat Message Database
From: ChuckPops@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 19:23:05
Peter:

Congratulations on a fantastic service you have contributed in Eurochat!  I
have just downloaded this beautiful windows-based program and am impressed
and delighted!  Eurochat looks and feels like it came out of Microsoft ( I
really intend this to be a compliment).  I had been browsing the archived
database using Access, with many problems and unnecessary  nonsense.

My only suggestion-- it would be an improvement IMHO to have a "Delete
Record" button on the main page.  I delete all trivial and chatty messages
immediately upon reading as unworthy of taking up valuable disk space!

Many thanks again!!!!

Chuck Popenoe