Messages Dbase file

Subject: Messages Dbase file
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 13:57:14
Would it be possible for the person who posted the messages DBASEIII file
to the ftp server to update it. The Europa mailbox on my PC now contains
over 1200 messages that were sent since the last update and I really
would like to dump these and use Excel instead.

Thanking you in advance, your work is greatly appreciated.

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 08/07/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 13:57:15                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

Visit http://www.kaon.co.nz

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd Intranet ATM Networks,
NetManage Internet and Intranet Software Solutions,
Spider/Shiva Remote Networking Systems
Borderware Internet Firewall and Security Software,
Banyan and SNMPc