Montrose Fly-In

Subject: Montrose Fly-In
From: John Lindsay <100137.32@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 17:56:42
Hi,

Just a short note to invite all subscribers and friends to the fifth annual
Fly-In of the Grampian Strut of the PFA at Montrose Airfield, Montrose, Scotland
on the 24th and 25th August.

It's usually a good 'do' with our Excellent Venison Burgers, Haggis, and all
other good things Scottish such as a wee dram o' the cratur (for those not
flying immediately after).  Accomodation can be arranged or bring a tent.
Please contact me for the Pilot's briefing, frequencies etc.

No landing fees.  Mogas can be arranged.

Regards

John Lindsay