Reaction to Ampreg

Subject: Reaction to Ampreg
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 04:17:28
>He developed a sensitivity to the resin and has just been very ill.<

I'm told SP are quite helpful and will issue Health and Safety sheets. One of
the builders has just obtained a set and one potential problem is that reactions
can apparently still occur quite some time after initial cure. (Thanks to Tony
Krzyzewski for his recent posting - however 18 hours forced ventilation may well
not be enough if you really have a problem). I may in fact just be starting to
experience the problem after (ab?)using the product for nearly three years.

Regards,

Rolph