Re: cockpit labels & placards

Subject: Re: cockpit labels & placards
From: Barry <barry@airdata.unet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:38:22
>please could someone let me know a UK supplier of cockpit labels & placards.
>went pop, so now I have only got undurable card.
>G-WWWG (40) goes up tomorrow if it's a half way decent day at Kemble.
>I am trying to get her here for the Strutt fly-in on Sunday the 4th.
>
>Bill W-Wynne  N52=B036.7'  W004=B004.5' (N Wales. U.K.) +44 (0) 1654
710101/2/3(fax)

by way of a quick introduction, my name is Steve Dickinson, I'm the sales
manager for Airplan flight Equipment Ltd, based at Manchester Airport

I'm not building a Europa, but I'd like to, so I thought I'd listen in and
see how feasible the whole idea is. I quite like the idea of the new MidWest
rotary engine - strikes me this and an Europa would make a good combination.

Anyway, the purpose of this message is to say that we sell a cockpit placard
set, in printed self-adhesive foil, which should cover pretty much anything
you would need to label on the panel. It retails for GBP 5.95 inc. VAT,
ex-stock.

We also do a wide range of pilot supplies & goodies, from charts through
textbooks, GPS, headsets etc.etc. so if anyone would like a catalogue and
didn't pick up a copy at the PFA Rally, please feel free to email me your
snail mail address and we'll send a copy asap.

General sales/kit enquiries should be emailed to afe@airdata.u-net.com, or
specific enquiries (including offers of rides in your newly-built Europas!)
can be sent to me personally at steve@airdata.u-net.com.

have fun!

Barry Richards

AirData Publications