Spinners

Subject: Spinners
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 07:09:04
I seem to have created a problem for myself. I guess the spinner originally had
a centre marked on it - it is however now painted, and if there was one it is
well and truly covered up. So the question is how do I find the centre - the
back edge isn't flat so I can't use that as a reference. It could, I suppose, be
swung on a lathe if I could find someone with a big enough one and that may well
be the only solution. If anyone has an easier one please let me know!!

Best regards,

Rolph