Re: Fuel Vapour locking

Subject: Re: Fuel Vapour locking
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 19:11:17
>>Also some lagging materials which work well on ferrous materials will
eat through stainless in a matter of weeks.<<

Didn't know that. More information please, Graham.

In fact Europa strongly recommended lagging. I took their word for it and did
it. I do know the exhaust guys who did the job so I'll ask them about the
possible effects on resonance. Europa did feel that our EGTs were a bit high, on
the other hand they don't fit EGT so high compared to what? I ask myself.
Exhaust valves are Nimonic I think so creep is less of a worry.

Graham