Europa Aviation Ltd On-Line

Subject: Europa Aviation Ltd On-Line
From: Peter.Thomas@burton.co.uk
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 16:31:42
     Hello to everyone on the Europa Club Mailing List.

     Well it wasn't quite the launch announcement I had expected but you
     might have gathered from the previous e-mail that the team at Europa
     Aviation now have an e-mail account with Aviators Network UK. Gentle
     persuasion over the last 2 years <g> has paid off and they are now
     ready dip a toe into the murky waters of the digital revolution.

     I am sure you are all aware that it will take time to integrate this
     technology into their everyday work procedures so please don't expect
     them to be fully up to speed using this method of communication right
     away. Team members will need training, roles and responsibilities will
     need to be defined. I believe it is their intention to "listen to the
     list" for a while before committing themselves fully.

     So for the time being if you can't resist contacting them ( on
     europaav@avnet.co.uk ) I would urge you to restrict your messages to
     words of encouragement and congratulations NOT where the h*** is my
     widget ! To ensure support questions reach the right person please
     continue to use the normal channels.

     With Europa Aviation, The Europa Club and over 250 Europa builders and
     future builders using this list I believe we are ideally positioned to
     see a very high quality of information exchanged. Please keep
     contributions positive and criticisms constructive. It takes quite a bit
     of time to run this list, I want EVERYONE to think it's worth the
     effort.

     Best wishes

     Peter Thomas