Re: Wiring around the fuel tank

Subject: Re: Wiring around the fuel tank
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 10:20:02
Best place I saw for the headset jacks was to place an intercom on the
cockpit roof in the gap
between the doors and slightly rear of the seats. You can then leave the
headsets in the plane and have the cables coming from behind you when
flying. I have a photo of G-ODTI's setup like this that I will scan and
forward to you.

Tony

wrote:
> What is the collective wisdom for positioning the headphone jacks?
>
> I am getting to the stage (in a couple of months or so...) where the
cockpit
> module will be bonded in.  Are there any electrics that are infinitely
> easier to install before this step?
>
> One day I'll actually see a finished Europa in the flesh....
>
> Regards,
>
> John Bampfylde,  #130

------------------------- End of Original
Message----------------------------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 06/25/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 10:20:02                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

Visit http://www.kaon.co.nz

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd Intranet ATM Networks,
NetManage Internet and Intranet Software Solutions,
Spider/Shiva Remote Networking Systems
Borderware Internet Firewall and Security Software,
Banyan and SNMPc