Re: Is tha a car radio/CD I see in G-ELSA?

Subject: Re: Is tha a car radio/CD I see in G-ELSA?
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 19:12:51
In a message dated 15/06/96  14:23:56, you write:

>Hello all,
>
>On the promo video with elsa is that a car radio with a CD I see in the
>instrument panel under/in the radio stack? Looks like it to me.
>Otherwise can anybody enlighten me? {:-)

Yes, you're absolutely right. It is a CD unit.  Our Ivan likes in plane
entertainment when he flies. In G- YURO I seem to recall it was a tape
cassette hooked into the intercom.
I expect G-ODTI will have a full midi stack. Perhaps thats why Ivans trying
to raise the weight limit !

Carl