Re: Does Bondo Stick to Paint???

Subject: Re: Does Bondo Stick to Paint???
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 15:29:38
In a message dated 12/06/96  11:25:26, you write:

> The last thing I want with sticky fingers is
>to have someone knock the foam cores and have the whole wing come away from
>the floor.

Me too Tony I used four supports with bondo packed underneath,  but they were
scewed to a old piece of 3" sqare timber plugged and screwed to the floor
just in case Ivans pet aligator ( 0r in your case salt water crocodile)
barged into them. That way the bondo only acts as a packing under
comppression so you don't have to determine the shear strength of the paint
bondo interface G'day to you Ron S no 33. Stay well.