Re: wing root fairings

Subject: Re: wing root fairings
From: CPattinson@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 09:50:15
I have spent this morning messing about with bits of foam trying to sort out
these wing root fillets. Talk about a waste of time - it must be at least
another two/ three days work.. For the sake an extra #20, Ivan could mass
produce these and include them with the kit ( charged if necessary). Its
glaring ommissions that make the Europa a 1500 hour kit instead of the 500
hours that it could be.

I've given up on this one. Think i'll go to Graham S for his ready mades.

The Europa is a wonderful aeroplane, shame about the kit ! Perhaps Ivan
should make a fast build version for impatient folks like me. I'd be prepared
to pay extra for a worthwhile saving in time.

Carl Pattinson