Tailgroup Alignment

Subject: Tailgroup Alignment
From: DuncanMcFadyean <101234.3202@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 08:57:11
I am having difficulty getting the tail section of the lower fus. moulding to
align right before finalising the TP tube and bulkhead positions. The best I can
get so far could leave the fin ( when it finally goes on ) with a 1 degree
incidence to port; wouldn`t mind so much if it was the other way.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems and what was the cure?

I think it was Ron S who suggested bonding in ply stiffeners to hold the
alignment. This helps but doesn`t provide a complete cure.

Any ideas?

Rgds. Duncan McFadyean