Re: Undercarriage damper.

Subject: Re: Undercarriage damper.
From: dbosomworth@meto.gov.uk
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 17:21:51

     Thanks for the info Graham, the bouncy undercarriage has been causing
     problems for others too. Glad to hear that Europa are getting it
     sorted - it doesnt weigh too much though does it?

     I believe there was another attempt to pinch G-KITS a few days ago, if
     there are any make/model/serial numbers of missing items the factory
     may want to post them here for wider circulation. The sooner we catch
     these b&%
$*ds the better!

     Chus, dave
     kit67