From The Factory

Subject: From The Factory
From: europa aviation <europa@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 10:57:50
"We at Europa are becoming increasingly alarmed at some of the advice given
out on the Internet from individuals, some of whom are not Europa builders,
as to how to "improve" the design.

Whilst recognising the spirit of wanting to customize the aircraft in some
way as being a good thing, it should be made clear that certain changes may
have unforseen implications, some of which may have already been tried and
rejected during the extensive testing carried out at the factory.

If anybody finds something in the design which is unsatisfactory or, as has
been claimed, which is considered a flight safety issue, then a call, fax,
or letter to Europa initially is strongly advised and welcomed.

All issues will be treated seriously, and if a satisfactory reason cannot be
given as to why something has been designed in a certain way, then something
will be done to change it.

Please bear in mind that our main goal is to see all Europa aircraft into
the air safely. Any advice coming from the factory will only be made as a
result of tests being carried out.

Some of the advice seen on the Internet so far has been misguided.

So advice concerning the Europa design, published on the Internet and not
coming from the factory, should not be acted upon without consulting Europa
first."
Europa Web Site is at   www.avnet.co.uk/europa/index.html