Subscriptions, messages and web pages

From: Peter.Thomas@burton.co.uk
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 09:39:10
     There have been several requests recently asking me to cancel peoples
     subscription to the list. Several of these have been sent directly to
     the list.

     If you wish to be removed from the list PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE instead
     of clogging up everyone's mail box just send an e-mail to the REQUEST
     address..

     europa-request@avnet.co.uk

     The subject does not matter but the message body should read..

     unsubscribe europa

     That's all there is to it ! This is also fully explained in the
     welcome message when you first subscribed.

     (An important point to note is that you must use exactly the same
     list will not recognise you unless you do.)

     If the volume of mail is too much for your in tray, why not set it up
     to automatically move all Europa_Mail to a separate folder. Most
     mailers can search the subject line for a key word and then execute a
     script to move the message. This will leave your in-tray uncluttered
     and let you browse your europa mail at leisure.

     On a different subject Miles McCallum's Flyer Europa article is
     published on the Europa Web Pages. Just follow the last link from ..

     http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa

     I have had a sneak preview of the second article and it is a must for
     all new Europa builders. Reserve your copy of Flyer now to avoid
     disappointment.

     Finally, the dBase file of all europa messages will be updated and
     stored on the avnet ftp site shortly, I will send a message to the
     list when it is ready.

     Best Wishes

     Pete Thomas