last minute bits and pieces

Subject: last minute bits and pieces
From: Eddie Hatcher <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 18:13:38
Hi everyone

Well at last Bill and I are ready to start building just as soon as we have
got our resin pump and PFA inspector.

We have our tail section and a relatively clear workshop all the tools we
need and bundles of enthusiasm.

There is a couple of questions for you all,

1 Having decided to go for the resin pump, I assume that the density's of
the resin and hardener are different. So, can anyone tell me what the ratios
for resin and hardener are as volume ratios i.e. not weight ratios. Is it
different enough to worry about or is a 4:1 close enough for these resins.

2 Believe it or not, I still haven't seen a Europa in the flesh, so to
speak, so if anyone is willing to show me theirs it would be greatly
appreciated. Even if you have got as far as completing the tail section, I
would appreciate a look and some worldly guidance on laying up fibreglass.

I am in South East London by the way

Cheers all

Ed and Bill.
////    Eddie Hatcher ////    Kit 279     /////
////    South East London Flying Group    /////
////    bizzarro@easynet.co.uk            /////