Main gear rubber suspension blocks +

Subject: Main gear rubber suspension blocks +
From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 13:47:04
Those of you who received the factory's newsletter No.13 (April 1996) will have
noticed a mod to the suspension which necessitated the insertion of a 1/4" ply
spacer to the upper side of the rubber block to give a greater pre-load.

I was on the telephone this afternoon to the factory and Andy told me not to
bother with this mod after all, so I thought I would let everyone know.
Breakdown in communication at the factory apparently. Better check with him,
though, before leaving it out.

Hope all the other mods are still current!

Regards,

Peter D (C154)