Re: #272

Subject: Re: #272
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 08:35:42

>Not trying to rush you or anything ;-) but I didn't find builder No. 272

>on the Builders Pages section of your Europa Home Page :-)
>
>Have fun building Tony.
>
>Steve

What I will do is take some photos of the workshop and various build
stages and document the experience on my web pages.

I have been rather busy over the past month with two major computer shows
so the home pages have had to take a back seat.

Look for some updates in about 2 weeks.

Tony
Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 1/05/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 08:35:42                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc