Dimensions of Europa on trailer (a correction)

Subject: Dimensions of Europa on trailer (a correction)
From: Tony Krzyzewski tonyk@kaon.co.nz <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 19:35:38
Sorry people, I got the dimensions wrong in an earlier email.

The absolute dimensions of the Europa on its trailer, measured at
Kirbymoorside, are as follows.....

Height     84 inches, 214 cm
Width     81 inches, 206 cm
Length    19 feet 9 inches, 610 cm

The height is with the propeller set to the minimum height ie with
the vertical blade pointing down. The height will be greater when towing
so as to give greater ground clearance.

Sorry about the earlier length dimension, I have absolutely no idea
where the 20'6" dimension came from but I had recorded it as that and
only noticed the error when I read through Alizon Holland's original
fax this evening.

I still think you would be pushing it to get it into a 20 foot
container even with the 9 inches just gained.

Tony
#272 and still trying to persuade customs to give me my tail kit,  :-(
Sent from Tony Krzyzewski's roaming computer
somewhere on the planet earth.

Reply To  tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Visit     http://www.kaon.co.nz