G-TEST (reply to... I'm so confused!)

Subject: G-TEST (reply to... I'm so confused!)
From: Peter.Thomas@burton.co.uk
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:37:36

Relax Larry

It was on a test jig. If it is OK with THOMAS I will upload a copy of the photo

to the europa FTP site.

Panic over <G>

Pete

Subject: I'm so Confused!
Date:    25/04/96 20:11

Thomas wrote:
For all of you, who wants to see a Europa 3 foot above ground , belly up and
holding +4.5g! It happend some days ago in Hamburg.
Thomas;-)

Thomas,
  Your making my head hurt-- "belly up,"  = inverted?  3 feet above the ground,
OK, and +4.5g's (positive g's being stick back).  My little feable brain
concludes that the plane is a fraction of a second from impacting the
ground(?)%-(  What am I missing here?

Larry

!
 Larry Portouw, Major, US Army,  Tampa, Florida
 72170.1636@compuserve.com -or- portouwl@ix.netcom.com