Re: How much does this lot cost/ re garaging

Subject: Re: How much does this lot cost/ re garaging
From: Peter Lert <plert@csn.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 21:46:29

On 23 Apr 1996, Graham Singleton wrote:

> >>20 ft 6" from towbar to spinner<<
>
> That's a pity. We were hoping we could drive the whole lot into a second hand
20
> ft container and save hangerage. Also get excellent security.
> Bummer.
>
> Graham

        I also plan to use a container (but simply sitting on an airport
and without the transporter, since tiedown space is cheap here in the
Colonies).

        However, since they make such excellent and bulletproof hangars,
why not whip out the old torch, burn an appropriate hole for the towbar
in the non-door end of the container, and weld on some sort of steel
plate box extension to accommoate the towbar?