And before you ask, Gary's _not_ online, sorry, and he's got enough work

Subject: And before you ask, Gary's _not_ online, sorry, and he's got enough work
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:57:36

And for anyone who missed Staverton, Gary did my aircraft in gel-coat and it is
a fabulous finish. There are no pinholes!!! One of the many benefits of this
particular gel-coat. And there are lots of others -(1. easy to apply with no
primer or high build. 2. apparently lightish since Gary seemed to use less
weight on my aircraft than on the other aircraft he did with the Europa finish.
3. Easy to repair and patch since it is a single coat system).I couldn't believe
it when I saw Gary cutting masking tape on the tail plane with a scalpel - it's
a very tough finish indeed. Ian is correct when he says it needs waxing every
year or so - don't know exactly what it costs - I'm told it should only be L100
or so - a small "con" against the "pros".

Regards to all

Rolph