New to the list

Subject: New to the list
From: dean@ccinet.ab.ca
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 20:52:24
I am curently a Cessna 172 pilot and have been for 16 years. I have a 1/3
share in a 172 & would like to build my own plane. I live on a farm & do
not have that much spare time so I would like a kit that is easy to
assemble in a few hours at a reasonable cost. I guess I have just asked for
the aircraft owners dream. Sorry, we are new to the net and I saw the ads
and would like some more info. If I could become a distributor for these
planes, I would consider it. As for my personal history; married, two rug
rats, 1-15, 1-14. 1 ea. sex. Live in central Alberta, Canada - 1/2 way
between Edmonton & Calgary, take a 1 hr. drive west at 60 mph & you will be
close. Hope to hear about these birds soon.
Reg Dean

 dean@ccinet.ab.ca dean@ccinet.ab.ca dean@ccinet.ab.ca dean@ccinet.ab.ca

                                Salix Farms
                              The Dean Family
                             Nubian/Boer Goats
               Home of Pippy the guard donkey and other equines.

  dean@ccinet.ab.ca dean@ccinet.ab.ca dean@ccinet.ab.ca dean@ccinet.ab.ca
**