Posted Air Progress pilot report

Subject: Posted Air Progress pilot report
From: Peter S. Lert <plert@csn.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 18:18:12
I've finally gotten around to posting the pilot report on Europa
that originally appeared in last July's (?) issue of Air Progress
magazine.  It's available on the Europa WebSite; for anyone without Web
access, email me and I can send it to you directly as a *long* ASCII
file.

        Please note that my threat, in the final paragraph, to build one
myself is now a reality: I'm currently working on "Stage 0" (workshop
preparation), and will pick up the tail kit at Sun 'n' Fun.  Construction
may be slightly compounded by the fact that we live at 9650' MSL,
requiring some pretty fierce workshop heating for winter layups.  Planned
engine at this time is the blower Rotax, unless something better (and,
hopefully, cheaper!) comes along in the next two years--I figure that it
should take me about that long.

        There will be a series of articles about the construction process
in Air Progress and/or Sport Pilot Magazines; I'll also post the
manuscripts, if not necessarily the illustrations, to the WebSite.

        Looking forward to a couple of busy years of building, and lots
more of flying!

                                Peter Lert
                                Senior Editor
                                Air Progress Magazine