Tunnel bulkhead

Subject: Tunnel bulkhead
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 18:48:56
I note that the latest plans now describe optional inspection holes in the rear
fuselage. Speaking as an inspector I consider these to be essential. Someone has
to properly examine all the systems down there every year, Mac trimmer,
tailwheel, rudder push rod, elevator etc. Any serious maintenance will be
difficult or near impossible without reasonable access. IOW if you haven't
already got inspection holes I suspect you will regret it probably sooner than
you expect.

Graham