Re: Cost of flying EUROPA in $Aust.

Subject: Re: Cost of flying EUROPA in $Aust.
From: Peter Stuy <pstuy@POWERUP.COM.AU>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 19:38:05
>Hello all,
>
>I figured as I was flying a 182 at $145/hour (over Mount Kosiuscko,
>Australia's highest mountain {hill?} at 8500') that if I want to do this
>when and before I retire, there must be a cheaper alternative such as the
>EUROPA.

Well Denys,
That depends how fast you want to go over Kosiasko.
About 4 years ago I flew back from Mangalore to Brisbane via K. In a 912
powered Skyfox. Do your own 100 hourly etc, but a top cruise of about 77
Knots. No more, lets build us an Europa. Let me know when you get the
current price shipped to Australia. On top of that you have to pay warfage ,
but no duty and no tax!

Peter