Re: Re: Hints and Tips: Resin Pumps and filling

Subject: Re: Re: Hints and Tips: Resin Pumps and filling
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 23:35:46
Is your a fixed arm then ? - I thought they were all adjustable. Mine is
and came with a table of positions calibrated for both weight and volume
ratios, which checked out very accurately against the balance.

Can't be beaten for speed and volume deliver IMHO. I have added a
motorised stirrer. Stiring is the major delay and automating it means the
next lot can be underway while you are using the previous.

gemin 83