Re: Resin Pump

Subject: Re: Resin Pump
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 08:01:40
Tony wrote:

>I ... cannot source a resin pump.

Don't start to import a resin pump until you've looked at Jon Tye's simple,
cheap, effective balance. I thought there was a picture of it in "Europa
Flyer" but apparently not (yet). I have some pics I took of it at Doncaster
- I don't know if there's time to get one of those in the next issue, with
the equations that explain how it works. (If all else fails, I'll include a
print when sending your membership pack :-)) It also has the advantage that
it gives proportions by mass rather than by volume. (important if the
components have different densities.)

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...