Any takers??

Subject: Any takers??
From: Eddie Hatcher <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 20:47:26
Come on guys!!!

There must be a budding would be Europa builder in south London or Kent we
wants to join our Europa team based in Sydenham.

We really want to get started as soon as possible. As I said before, there
will be a maximum of five in the group, so contact me as soon as possible,
and lets get this project started.

Is there anybody who has more or less completed the body of the plane, who
would be willing to let me have a look so as to ascertain the magnitude of
the project I am about to embark upon.

And Indeed, is there anyone who regrets building the Europa now, and wishes
that they had chosen a different aircraft?

Good Luck All

Eddie

0181 265 4053
Eddie Hatcher