Painting

Subject: Painting
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 19:33:51
Alan Hall says
>>My advice would be to prime the wings and fuselage as soon as possible<<

I agree.I found more or less the same thing. I've noticed that most plastic
airplanes tend to start to show the weave after a few months. I can only assume
it's The paint films shrinking. Seems to be worse with the Akzo urethane
topcoat.
We used SP Systems epoxy primer.

Size of letters:
>>Presumably there is a CAP document outlining all of this.<<

Yep. PFA will send you a copy. Fuselage letters 12" high, wings 18". They look
rather gross. We need to poke someones ribs untill they agree an acceptable
size. Try 8" fuse and 14" wing on them.

Graham