Re: Patric Griffin's Comments

Subject: Re: Patric Griffin's Comments
From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 16:58:41
Patric

Good on yer! I agree with every thing you say for the benefit of all potential
purchasers. Let's get on with the constructive comments and do away with the
gripes. We can all grumble about the factory to lesser or greater degrees but
once we have decided to purchase the kit there is not much chance of going back,
so let's get on with the building and 'scrap the crap'.

I am in your area (ish), so give me a ring and maybe we could compare notes.

Regards,

Peter