Anodizing bits

Subject: Anodizing bits
From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:54:16
Further to John Bean's missive on anodizing, I understand that there are a
number of anodizing methods/systems - some of which are inappropriate to
aircraft. Someone at the last weekend seminar, maybe Jon Tye, mentioned that the
wrong system could end up in making the aluminium brittle. I am not very bone'd
up on this aspect so would be very grateful if someone could let me know the
in's-and-out's of anodizing, or at least which type to insist on - mugs guide
will do!

Regards & have a productive weekend!

Peter