Anodising

Subject: Anodising
From: John Bean <72016.641@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 15:38:53
Anyone in centeral UK want anodising or other surface finishing of alloys could
try Elite Surface Finishing in Banbury Tel(01295)255668 (FAX on same number). A
small firm that is eager to help, I have had very satisfactory results and
helpful advice. So far I have had all the parts of the wing kit anodised where
appropriate and the inside of the control rods sprayed with PTFE. I am now
lookong at a non reflective hard anodising coating of internal cockpit items
that coud be subject to general cockpit wear along with 'normal' anodising of
other items as appropriate.

As to this forum, could it possibly be split so that all the wingers could have
their own section and a separate section be allowed to get on with building and
passing on tips. I seem to remember that the origional Wheeler Express was
mainly baught down by grumbling and whining by builders and prospective builders
prior to its accidents.

John B