Internet Mailing List

From: Peter Davis <101621.3070@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:37:37
Hi!  Just sending a note to introduce myself to the list of subscribers. I am
Peter Davis, constructor No.154, and am currently working on the fuselage -
having just stuck the cockpit module in.

For those without a constructor's list, I live at - 40 Norman Avenue, Abingdon,
Oxfordshire, OX14 2HJ, U.K., tel No. (01235) 520936 and would be very pleased to
hear from anyone building an Europa, or thinking of doing so.

I am very new to modems and E-mail, so have no idea if this message will get
anywhere, but good luck and God bless all who fly in her!