JBtips

Subject: JBtips
From: John Bean <72016.641@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 10:45:03
Some hints from a new to the forum member
Glasscloth can be stored in plastic drainpipes, various diameters.
If the OR2 candle will  not fit in the OR1 & 3 put the OR2 in the freezer for a
while and all will slip together. Adjustment later may be a diferent story.
To hold the TE and LE blocke straight on the spar whilst curing my method was
possible a little simple and crude but - two 12 foot lengths of angle  iron with
holes suitably drilled, I had 3. Put one piece each side of the fitted blocks,
stab right through the blocks and fit a long bolt through. I held the tension on
the bolts with some medium to light springs between the nut and the angle iron.
John Bean