Re: New(ish) Subscriber

Subject: Re: New(ish) Subscriber
From: P J Lawless <plawless@ayla.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 22:12:53

>If there is anyone in the Reading area who is in the process of building and
>could put up with a visit I would like to hear from them.
>
>__
Hartley

Just got back from holiday and I dont see any reply to your request for a
visit.  I am down in Bath about an hour from Reading you would be welcome to
come down for a look.  I am in the early stages of the kit 3.  Wings and
tail done and filled.

If you would like to come down send me a contact phone number and we can get
something sorted.

Cheers

Pete Lawless No 109