January Archive

Subject: January Archive
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 06:42:10
Hello everyone

The January 96 archive of the mailing list messages is now available to browse
on the Web. (Follow the links from     http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa ). These
are the links available. If you have any suggestions how to improve this list
they are as always very welcome.

 1. How to Join The Europa Club
 2. How to Join The Europa Internet Mailing List
 3. View Archived Messages from The Europa Internet Mailing List
 4. The Europa on Michael Kraus's Homebuilt Home Page
 5. Who has Registered their Europa ? courtesy of the General Aviation Server
 6. Europa Aviation Factory Newsletters
 7. Europa Builders Page
 8. Europa Flight Test from US Aviator Magazine

If you do not have access to the web you can always just request the list to
send you a text version of the archives by sending a message to
europa-request@avnet.co.uk     the subject does not matter but the message
should contain the words.....        get europa europa.9601

Don't forget to have a look at the europa ftp site. If any of you have any
digitised photos or diagrams etc that you would like to share you can put them
here. (Even better, why not create a Web page)  The address is....
ftp.avnet.co.uk    The europa directory is in the pub directory.

I know some of you will think I'm repeating myself but I have included the above
for the benefit of our new subscribers. Following recent publicity in Flyer and
then Pilot we have seen a big increase in new members. The list currently has
about 210 subscribers.

Best Wishes

Peter Thomas
Builder 191